2008-10-08

What's happened since last time:


I've played the WH40k roleplaying game two sessions
(my new character is once again the least sane in the group >.<)
Finished Ginban Kaleidoscope (will review at end of post)
Gotten better treatment for my allergy :D :D :D
Played some Resident Evil RPG (though I missed one session :'( )
Started playing some Street Fighter 3: third strike
(Maining Ibuki and Ken... My skills at using a pad sucks though >.<)
Started watching H2O ~ Footprints in the sand
Started playing GURPS (Sci-fi setting, Activist/Hacker character)
which I've played two sessions of now ^_^
Doing some planning for a con this weekend, Hikari-con.
Which is the first con that I'm in the planning group of ^_^
going to hold some tournaments and general helping :D
Started reading up on Shadowrun 4th ed. preparing to GM a campaign
Watched Doomsday :D

Reviews:
Doomsday
Doomsday is a sci-fi post-apocalyptic action movie from 2008
The general set-up is: In Scotland there was a epidemic of the
fearsome "reaper virus". the British government decides to quarantine the whole country by basically rebuilding the hadrian wall, but 30 feet high, and then turn their back on the problem.
Until it breks out in London 27 years later that is...

This movie has it all: Cannibalistic punks, Medieval dawinists,
hot girl with guns, explosions, blood, sword fights.
I love it :D
9/10

Ginban Kaleidoscope
Ginban kaleidoscope is about a japanese female figure ice-skater
who during a competition gets possessed by the ghost of a
canadian male aerobatics pilot, who feels and sees everything that she see or feel for 100 days.
Realizing that there's no way fight against the situation, Tazusa and Pete work together to give their best performance in figure skating
while trying to get into the olympics.

In the beginning I thought it was abit boring actually, but the more I watched the more I liked it ^_^
and at the end I thought it was really good. :D
7/10

No comments: