2008-10-11

Con report day 1

Since I'm crew I got there 4 hours before opening just to realise there was alot of work to be done despite most of the crew being there the day before to work out the major stuff.


Most of the crew at the opening ceremony

Assembled a party tent, rigged the DDR room, general stressing to get the first tournament I'm arranging to work/have anywhere to be.
Then just as we're done it's time to open :D
Had to move the first tournament due to bad timing, resulting in no registrations so it'll go to the last day instead.
Then I worked at the videogameroom, changing games for people, fixing technical problems etc. had to cancel the Guilty Gear tournament due to bad disk.
worked some more in the videogame room, and heard luggage storing needed help, so I want there to help for 'bout 30 minutes.
Then back to the videogames until we closed, and I was put on guard duty for the café (meaning sleep in the café locking yourself in).
Bought a Horo figure and a h-manga cheap ^_^

ate two kinds of Pocky I haven't eaten before too :D
Dessert Banana, and Blueberry flavour ^_^

No comments: