2008-10-18

Stuff... and alot of Magic ^_^


Today I found out that my external HD is terminally broken
Which means I've lost all my music, anime, manga and various other files.
and I can't afford a new one either so I'll have to manage with the 60GB my internal HD has... (compared to the 500GB on my external >.<)
also made a new Magic deck, since I missed the Shards of Alara pre-release and release events (for the first time since Ravnica)
I went and bought a preconstructed deck and a booster
(which with the new packages meant a 41 card precon and two boosters)
went with the Jund shard... which ended in a bit of despair when I open my boosters and find a Godsire and a Behemoths herald in them...
anyhow after some tweaking I now have a Jund deck ^_^
I really like the setting of this set, since I'm very Vorthos like ^_^
and find the flavour of each shards connection to the color pie interesting.
much like I still love the Ravnica block for it's flavourful color depiction.

anyhow.. I feel like I should write something non-magic related stuff too, since I know I can get quite excited when talking about games I like xD

I have decided to keep enough space on HD free to always have one anime series to watch, though since I lost my collection I've picked up a new watching order.
I'll watch through my "watching" list at A-P in alphabetical order for starters then move on to my want-to-watch list and go on recs from thereon.

So I'm currently watching Code Geass season 2

No comments: