2008-10-16

Back home after the con


I've started to fix my room up alittle
So I was thinking "lets post my room now!"
and here it comes:

my pin board

I collect the packages of Japanese candy I've eaten ^_^
(from left to right upper row to lower row)
mini candy boxes flavoured strawberry, mixed fruits and mint
bag of mixed flavour hardcandy
(lime, blackberry and strawberry if I remember correctly)
Pocky: Chocolate, blueberry, green tea and chocolate, orange and chocolate, banana and chocolate, green tea, strawberry, banana (with chocolate flavoured stick) and lastly milk.

origami shurikens and a Haruhi postcard ^_^

Rammstein wallflag ^_^

The entrance

My wall towards the livingroom is made from two large bookshelves.
covered by a Metallica wallflag, a Haruhi poster and a Deathnote poster

My bookshelf... used for storing loads of stuff...

My comics, mangas and figures (Horo <3 <3 <3)

Laptop area and bed ^_^

see ya!

P.S parts not shown are that way for a reason...
I hate cleaning >.<

P.P.S
My external HD recently broke down :'(
all my anime, manga etc is gone >.<

2 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

ooooh very nice!! I'm waiting on some of my figures to show up before taking pictures of my room lol haha, weird i know but theres space on my shelves still!!

Jensling said...
This comment has been removed by the author.