2008-10-15

Con report day 3


This time I actually got to sleep until 10 :D
then I unwinded all the controllers, turned all the TVs and consoles on, and played some SF3:third strike ^_^
Soon the room was filled with attendants and I had to go to work again.
Since I knew the tournament bracket program I had to take entries for the SF3 tournament until it started, as well as putting in the results while taking entries for the revived GuiltyGear tournament.. wich however died again due to lack of entries >.<
after the SF3 tournament I was finally going to hold the UFS tournament... wich got canceled since it only had one entrant >_<

SF3 tounament in progress behind elbow >.<
(My cameras diplay is broken, so I missed this while at the con)
So I went back to doing my job again :D
(changing discs etc. so the attendants are happy)
managed to sneak some photos in while working ^_^

SSB corner to the left, GuitarHero to the right

better pic of the smash corner

Me while working xD
(Tag says: "Spelansvarig Crew Jensling" (spelansvarig = games responsible))

2 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

*reads through all con event posts* oooh looks like fun, I've never been to a con before O_O but Hopefully I'll get to one next year, love the horo figure ^_^

Jensling said...

yeah, this one was quite small though ^_^
(200 attendants 20 crewmembers)
but that just increases the cozyfactor :D
and Horo is my new favorite figure <3<3<3