2008-10-15

Con report day 2


This was probably the most busy day I had.
Up at 9 to start up the videogame room, unwind all the controllers etc.
Ate 3 mazarin buns and drank a bottle of Dr. Pepper for breakfast.
Went to guard the dormitory 11 to 14 but was there until 15:45
Came back at 16 at wich I had to take care of the SSBB tournament and the Guitar Hero tournament at the same time, while also taking entries for the Magic tournament I was going to hold at 20. I was also supposed to hold a GuiltyGearXXAC tournament at 18 wich was however canceled due to malfunctioning disc.
The Magic tournament however went well ^_^
and I finally felt that at least ONE of my tournaments didn't have an accident :D
here's some pics ^_^

I only got eight entrants, but it made it alot easier for me :D

Magic is undoubtly cool if even a maid plays it!



The match with the maid (she plays B/G golgari deck)

The finals were between my assassin deck and "Red deck wins"
the Red deck won >.<
managed to scrounge some money for a cup of ramen for lunch.
after that I was back to work in the videogame room again.
winding controllers, turning TVs and consoles off.
and finally sleep in the Videogame room xD

No comments: