2008-06-09

sorry for the absence

So, first of all, I'm sorry for being absent the last almost four days...
I was on a LAN with a couple of friends (the new roleplaying group) :D
It was a very retro LAN, playing Heroes of Might and Magic 3, Unreal Tournament 2004,
Serious Sam the first encounter, Fallout Tactics and System Shock 2. ^_^

I've started to learn how to play Immaterial and Missing Power (Touhou fighting game)
and just downloaded Scarlet Weather Rapsody (the second fighting game in the Touhou series)

Also my bicycle broke, after lending it to my brother ONCE, it broke...
Just hope it's covered by the warranty, or I'm screwed.
I've still been procrastinating the emplyment agency, but tomorrow I WILL go.

The anime front has been going slow, but I recently started watching "ef- a tale of memories" and it seems really good... Though the fact that it's based on a eroge is quite obvious XD

My oldest friend (as in I've known him since birth, and maybe even before XD ) just started a blog too (here it is)

Oh, and I've found some pics from when I graduated ^_^


My class going out of the building


appearantly graduating means becoming a christmas tree :P


When I'm home again, and get my bicycle :D


peek-a-boo


another one


Thats my brother in the back, eating a cookie :D


After my friends graduation party

1 comment:

rektor5 said...

oooh yeeaaahh!!! that's nice, sry i missed the party thou :/