2008-06-25

more images from the anime club ^^

(click images for higher quality)

I'll start with the videogames room




Now the karaoke room (the song is the Katamari Damacy theme XD)


Time for the anime room (currently showing "Jojo's bizarre adventure")

and the café


videogame room when abit more crowded ^_^


Tried to get a good group photo



Me and a couple of others playing Munchkin
(Munhkin Fantasy (and expansions 2&3), Bites and Fu... with the Epic rules)
(the game took about 3 hours btw XD)


and lastly the videogamedancing room (when empty since I took the photo after closing time >.<)
(appearantly the flash was on... witch is pretty bad when photographing a projected image...)


Next time I show this room, I'll make it a video (=no damn flash) and perhaps even showing me playing it :P

2 comments:

rektor5 said...

if i move to gbg i will join instantly :P

Sandbar said...

You are so lucky to have such a club to share with like minded individuals. The best I can do in this small town of mine is the internet! lol

I am looking forward to your video of yourself dancing, Jensling! lol