2008-06-06

somewhat drunk atm...

So.. My friend graduated today... or rather yesterday.
Ofcourse this was to be celebrated, with serbian cuisine (meat with meat on top XD) and alcohol... lots of alcohol.
later, we went into town and went to another friends class's graduation party... with more alcohol, and of course dancing with random people at a dancefloor.
while dancing I heard my brother saying "that guy???, that's my little brother"
and thought: "nice, some chicks are talking about me :D"
later I heard the reason...
appearantly, I'm "the wierd dude" and that's not in a good way I'm afraid >.<


Also, what happened the day before yesterday (since I didn't post anything that day)... I bathed at a lake (first outdoors bath of the year :D ) with my new roleplaying group.. and after awhile realised there was a hole in my bathing pants... in the worst possible way >.< (=something sticking out through it...) and then going roleplaying... which first interupted by tramdriver yelling "no bicycles on the tram" meaning I had to actually bicycle my way there (which took about 30 minutes of hard work, instead of 10 minutes of rest)... The roleplaying was quite fun though, except it got kind of whacky... for example my character was dressed like this: Photobucket
and had a bowl with a rose in it for weapon XD
(and later succeeded in summoning a bunch of demons which he had no control what so ever over >.<)

anyhow.. I'm still kinda drunk atm, so there might be some editing after sobering up XD

2 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

lol hehe cute pic!
so what was your characters name? towel man!? lol.
and sometimes weird can be in a good way so maybe they thought you were weird/cute lol.

Jensling said...

it should be XD
nope they just meant it in a bad way... appearantly they thought I had stalked them @_@ don't know why though... since I had only been there for like.. 2 hours, and been around pretty much the whole place XD