2008-06-03

Good stuff ^_^ , and Less Good stuff >.<

Today has been a very good/bad day...
I have a new bicycle wich I used today = good
I forgot my waterbottle at home when going = bad
I have a lot of freetime being a NEET = good
I have nothing to do with all my freetime = bad
I started this blog 2 days ago and have already gotten readers and comments = good (thank you for reading and commenting ^^)
I'm already getting the problem of "what shall I write for today... *brainfart*" = bad
I'm getting more sleep = good
I sleep a little too much = bad
It seems my randomness has started to increase again = good/bad (your choise really :P)
It seems like I'm getting more friends IRL and online = good
I've been procrastinating the employment agency = bad
I got lots of money when graduating = good
I don't have an income, so they are dissapearing in an alarming pace = bad
I recently joined another roleplaying group = good
I think I just pissed off the GM of said group = bad

So currently my life seems like a giant Yin-Yan of good and bad stuff...
Is this what they call Karma or something???

4 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

lol its yin-yang, nice entry btw, was a fun read lol.
seems like your getting accustomed to the NEET life!

Jensling said...

Yeah, quite :P
I think the blog helps alot too XD

Sandbar said...

Oooh, what did you do to piss off the GM?! hehehe

And what does NEET mean? LOL

You young'uns and your whacky language. hehehe

Great blog, btw. A very amusing read. lol

Jensling said...

I pretty much bullied him during a game of "ZOMBIES!!!"... and a game of "Munchkin"... but it seems OK by now XD
NEET = Not currently engaged in Employment, Education or Training (explained in first post) :P

and thanks for reading :D