2008-08-12

Teaching Magic and Figure opening #2

Today I've teached a friend of mine how to play Magic the Gathering
(though I started yesterday on the train home from the con)
He bought his first deck today however, a red-white preconstructed
(the "Battle blitz" one from Eventide)
and upgraded it with two boosters and some trades.
However I've noticed that I tend to teach others about my geek stuff whenever they don't do something that I however do... for an example I think I've teached 10+ anime geeks MtG at different anime conventions only XD
as well as organised MtG tournaments at almost every anime convention I've been at that didn't already have one
and also at every new class I've been in since I started, I've started MtG groups to play with during breaks, and then recruited more ppl to them by teaching as many as possible...

And now for what I guess most of my readers are waiting for:
THE FIGURE OPENING

where I left off yesterday

ooh, I got Tsuruya

looking cute ^_^

Size comparison...

which Konata immediatly uses to her advantade ;P

PANTSU!! XD

No comments: