2008-08-26

Been a while...

I know it's been a while since last time I posted
and this is partially me procrastinating,
me getting almost apathic due to lack of work,
me being busy with fighting this apathy
(with gaming, gaming and more gaming)
and lastly, me feeling less motivated due to so few comments.
anyhow, since it's been waay to long since I posted a figure opening

I'm going to do the big final.

FIGURE TIME!!!

the two nendroid petits that were left to open ^_^
especially like the frog mikuru <3


and all my petits :D Mikuru and Konata are favorites <3


the two Figure Meisters that were left to open
especially like Haruhi <3


all my Figure Meisters ^_^ Haruhi and Yuki are favorites <3

and now for the whole collection :D


I've also started up with my anime watching again now
so there might be a review tomorrow.

No comments: