2008-08-10

Con Report

sadly, there was no internet connection available for the visitors at the con... wich means I couldn't do a day-by-day report on site
and I also had some camera troubles (all fixed by now though)

there were many good cosplays ^_^
(will update as I find pics/vids)
here's a Gears of War cospaly...

playing Dance Dance Revolution XD

Due to procrastination, I could not participate in the cosplay competition
(since it got filled too early and I applied too late)
therefor I'll wait with my cosplay debut until Hikari-Con (10-12 october)

however, I have now bought my first figures ^_^

4 nendroids (3 haruhi, 1 Lucky Star), and 4 Figure Meister
since it's a convention, I got them for a total of about 90 USD

I was thinking I'll open one each day to end my updates with ^^
so here goes the lucky star box



Lucky me! I got the secret Konata cosplaying as Saber!
Tomorrow will be a Figure Meister box ^_^
(then Nendroid, Figure Meister, Nendroid, Figure Master, Nendroid, Figure Master)

4 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

YAY!!!!! another figure collector! lol probably excited cause I'll have someone from ISSUP to talk about them with!
I love the nendroid petit's there so adorable, I have one whole haruhi set and I have a lucky star one in the mail ^_^

Unknown said...

you are so lucky that you got the secret figure, konata looks so cute

Cameron the Anime Angel said...

Hey that is cool figures. I don't collect but those are pretty cool and dans right you did get lucky with the secret one. Hope it was a great con. Rember to post pics in Zolyn thread on con High for all the rest of the A-P people to read. Peace Cam.

rektor5 said...

it was a awesome con :D thx for a good tome ^_^