2008-09-17

My bag ^_^ and other stuff


Inspired by Nomad, who in turn was inspired by DannyChoo
This is what's in my bag ^_^

the outside

small compartment

middle compartment

big compartment
(though the boardgames seldom are in my bag, they were today)

I also was at the anime club today (why I brought the boardgames)
had lots of fun, playing Tekken 5 and Frag ^_^
as well as socializing with others (not a Hikky yet! XD)

tomorrow I'll have to rewrite my CV so it's done on thursday
and on thursday I'm going to a recruitment exibition ^_^
so hopefully my days of being NEET will end :D

as I got home my foot started hurting... and this is what I found >.<

a big effing blister >.<

2 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

eew i hate blisters! and that looks painful.. in the end i just can never resist popping them, even though they turn out worse that way lol. nice contents! Although i like your Haruhi pin the most! ^_^ *steals* mwhahaha

Jensling said...

Noes! *hugs* mine!
and I always pop them too >.>