2008-09-16

back again ^_^

Just realised I havn't updated for 2 weeks...
and I'm sorry 'bout that, so I'll try (again) to be more active ^_^
lately I've been doing nothing at all mostly...
becoming more and more of a hikky :(
today I overslept for going to to the employment agency... again.
also went to the anime club... or so I thought until I realised
more than halfway there that it's Monday, not Tuesday >.<
so I went home again... did some net quizzes at BBspot





Have also finished watching Gankutsuou now so here's a review ^_^


Gankutsuou
It's a really good anime based on the classical novel
"The count of monte cristo" by Alexandre Dumas
But in an interesting sci-fi environment that somehow keep
connected to nineteenth century France despite spacetravel and
a festival on the moon.
The animation is quite special, but I enyoyed it alot ^_^
as for the story, if you haven't read or seen the count of monte cristo
it's a dark story of love, hate, greed and revenge.

Story: 10
Animation: 8
Sound/Music: 9
Characters: 9
Overall 9/10

currently watching "Ginban Kaleidoscope"

going to try and get up in time tomorrow >.>

2 comments:

NomadicWriter said...

lol I'm always forgetting what day of the week it is also! ^_^
and ooh Gankutsou looks good, Its been on my wtw list for a while now.

SvenneMEan said...

y00 jensling svenne här...
gankutsou rulez.
jag blev mountain dew och .dll =)

hade gött!